- POWERFUL TREATMENT: Seachem Prime is a complete and concentrated conditioner for both freshwater and saltwater fish tanks, working hard to remove chlorine and chloramine.
- REMOVER: Seachem Prime immediately and permanently removes chlorine and chloramine, successfully allowing the bio filter to remove ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate while they are detoxified for 48 hours.
- DETOXIFIER: Seachem Prime effectively detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, and heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels, providing a ideal environment for your betta, tetra, or other fish.
- USE: Use 1 capful (5 mL) of Seachem Prime for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new or replacement water. For best results, add Seachem Prime to new water first. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. For smaller volumes, use 2 drops per gallon.
- SAFETY: In case of an emergency, the 5x dose of Seachem Prime may be used for both ammonia and nitrite. Use a ½ dose if the water temperature is > 30°C (86°F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low.
Best Aquarium For Pet Fish of 2020
Top 10 Aquarium For Pet Fish
- 0.1 Seachem Prime Fresh and Saltwater Conditioner
- 0.2 Eheim Automatic Feeding Unit
- 0.3 API Stress Coat Water Conditioner, for Aquarium
- 1 Top 10 Aquarium For Pet Fish
- 1.1 Seachem Prime Fresh and Saltwater Conditioner
- 1.2 Tetra Filter Cartridges – Unassembled
- 1.3 Eheim Automatic Feeding Unit
- 1.4 Homasy 80 GPH (300L/H, 4W) Submersible Water Pump, Ultra Quiet For Pond, Aquarium, Fish..
- 1.5 Penn Plax Airline Tubing for Aquariums –Clear and Flexible Resists Kinking, 25 Feet Standard
- 1.6 API Stress Coat Water Conditioner, for Aquarium
- 1.7 GloFish Aquarium Gravel, Fluorescent Colors, 5-Pound
- 1.8 Tetra Algae Wafers
- 1.9 Tetra LED Half Moon aquarium Kit 1.1 Gallons, Ideal For Bettas, Black, 4.6 x 9.1 x 9.9..
- 1.10 Penn-Plax Officially Licensed Nickelodeon SpongeBob Aquarium Ornament – SpongeBob’s..
- 2 Related Products
- 3 Best aquarium for pet fish reviewed