With over 11 million copies in print, What to Expect: The First Year, now in a completely revised third edition, is the world’s best-selling, best-loved guide to the instructions that babies don’t come with, but should. And now, it’s better than ever. Every parent’s must-have/go-to is completely updated.
Keeping the trademark month-by-month format that allows parents to take the potentially overwhelming first year one step at a time, First Year is easier-to-read, faster-to-flip-through, and new-family-friendlier than ever—packed with even more practical tips, realistic advice, and relatable, accessible information than before. Illustrations are new, too.
Among the changes: Baby care fundamentals—crib and sleep safety, feeding, vitamin supplements—are revised to reflect the most recent guidelines. Breastfeeding gets more coverage, too, from getting started to keeping it going. Hot-button topics and trends are tackled: attachment parenting, sleep training, early potty learning (elimination communication), baby-led weaning, and green parenting (from cloth diapers to non-toxic furniture). An all-new chapter on buying for baby helps parents navigate through today’s dizzying gamut of baby products, nursery items, and gear. Also new: tips on preparing homemade baby food, the latest recommendations on starting solids, research on the impact of screen time (TVs, tablets, apps, computers), and “For Parents” boxes that focus on mom’s and dad’s needs. Throughout, topics are organized more intuitively than ever, for the best user experience possible.
Best Baby Book For New Parents of 2020
Top 10 Baby Book For New Parents
- 1 Top 10 Baby Book For New Parents
- 1.1 What to Expect the First Year
- 1.2 The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice..
- 1.3 I've Loved You Since Forever
- 1.4 Ronica First Year Baby Memory Book & Baby Journal – Modern Baby Shower Gift..
- 1.5 The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One..
- 1.6 Welcome Little One
- 1.7 We're Pregnant! The First Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook
- 1.8 Safe Baby Handling Tips
- 1.9 Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- 1.10 The First Forty Days: The Essential Art of Nourishing the New Mother
- 2 Related Products
- 3 Best baby book for new parents Reviewed
- 3.1 baby book for new parents: Which one is best for your baby?
- 3.2 Baby Products Buying Hacks - Mom and Baby Tips and Tricks
- 3.3 How we choose the Top 10 baby book for new parents for you?